Tornado Table Soccer - Tournament 3000
is a product of VALLEY-DYNAMO,L.P.. With over 30 years as a manufacturer of high-quality recreational products, Tornado brings explosive excitement home with a line of rugged, carefully crafted foosball table games. Professional-caliber and built to last, each table in Tornado's line of foosball games combine all the features and speed the players want with classy good looks that will make them a welcome addition to any home decor. Regardless of which one you choose, you'll be making a great investment in a superior home recreation product that will deliver fast-paced fun for many years to come.
[PARTS] ... [ELITE] ... [CLASSIC] ... [SPORT] ... [WORTHINGTON] ... [TOURNAMENT 3000] ... [COIN-OP] ... [USED TABLES]
[BUY NOW!-TERMS OF SALE]
Tournament 3000 -
Length ..... 56"
Width ..... 30"
Height ..... 36"
Weight ..... 355 lbs.
Professional grade performance just got better. The ITSF-certified "Tournament 3000" brings home all the features of the coin-operated Tornado Platinum Tour Edition... except the coin mechanism. Featuring the upgrades that Tournament Players enjoy and have asked for
Shipping may, or may not, be included with the prices listed. Please contact me directly via email: email@example.com, or by phone: Rodney Jenkins (256) 734-6349, for availability and total pricing. Thanks!
- Official "Practice Table" sanctioned by the ITSF, USTSF, USTSA and VIFA.
- Rugged styling with the Stainless-steel look laminate, bold logo graphics and durable end protectors
- Rounded, black accent top and down corners with (4) integral and removable cup holders
- 1 1/2" thick cabinet side walls for maximum stability during heavy use
- Three quarter inch thick playfield and split cabinet design with full-access top
- Double-bolted 4"x4" solid legs provide maximum stability
- Adjustable leg levelers and solid commercial grade legs which allow you to level all four legs precisely and with ease
- Center-table ball return delivers quickest access to ball after score
- Hollow steel rods, centerless ground, chrome plated, with .156 thick walls
- Commercial-quality solid maple handles, octagonal handles allow you to feel the player figures' position without taking your eyes off the ball
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings allow for greater control and shot blocking
- Color-keyed, super high grip, interchangeable handle system exclusive to Tornado
- Patented precision-ground urethane balls
- Patented Tornado bumpers provide maximum cushion for aggressive play
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing.
- Patented foot design on player figure delivers superior ball control
- Discrete expansion pin attaches player and handle to rod; no unsightly nut and bolt protrudes from player figure
- Tornado three-man goalie rod promotes advanced offensive techniques and keeps ball in play
- Whip Shot goal box delivers a rushing, full-impact sensation when goal is scored
- ITSF-sanctioned Score assemblies with match and game counters
- Cabinet design allows table to be shipped assembled, allowing for quick and easy set-up on location. 30 minutes from box to first game!
USED FOOSBALL TABLES
are usually available:
$695 & up!
Buy Now! Click here for information about placing an order:
Rodney firstname.lastname@example.org (256)734-6349
If necessary, shipping is available. While the shipping rate for shipping one table to areas surrounding the state of Alabama usually ranges somewhere between $100-$175, you should submit your receiving address, city & zip code, for an accurate quote. I use ABF Freight Systems,Inc. where I can extend a substantial discount on the normal rate. The table would ship from Cullman, Alabama 35055. Products picked-up and purchased locally will be subject to the local sales tax.
[TORNADO OF ALABAMA] [PARTS] [TERMS OF SALE]
[SOUTHERN FOOSBALL PROGRAM] [ALABAMA FOOSBALL PROGRAM]
Direct your order, questions, or comments to Tornado of Alabama/Rodney Jenkins via email: email@example.com, or by phone (256) 734-6349.