Presents the $5,000
CHAMPIONSHIPS OF FOOSBALL
The Tennessee State Championships of foosball 2004 is planned for the weekend of March 26-28th with events starting on Friday evening and continueing on Saturday and finishing on Sunday. The event is being presented by the Southern Foosball Program and will be hosted by the same location as last years event but under new name & management, BW's Rack Room located at 4749 Hwy. 58 in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Prizes to be awarded during the event, along with guaranteed cash, is estimated to reach a value well beyond $5,000. The emphasis will be on "doubles competition" while substantial guaranteed cash will be awarded to the top placing teams of open doubles, semi pro doubles, and rookie doubles.
Open Doubles is the main event of the weekend and all are welcome and invited to bring a partner and participate. Those that register for the open doubles event will then be qualified to enter and compete for state championship titles in the other specialty events that will be presented during the weekend. Players may register at anytime during the weekend for open doubles along with any other of the thirteen specialty events as applicable. The Program's Class-Point Ratings will be used to dictate a players eligibility when applicable, otherwise USTSA ratings will be observed. Amateur players and unrated, new, and not-listed players will be allowed to enter and compete as rookie.
For additional tournament information: Call or contact the Program/Rodney Jenkins (256) 734-6349 between 8am & 9pm central time, or email anytime email@example.com. If you would like to receive in the mail a paper version of this flyer, forward a note and your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[POSTER] [DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS] [RESULTS]
EVENTS & PRIZE BREAKDOWN
|OPEN DOUBLES||&||SINGLES||1st - ||$1,000 & Jackets|| ||Jacket &
||2nd - ||$500|| ||$100 added to
||3rd - ||$250|| ||entry fees payback!
||4th - ||$150|| ||
|SEMI-PRO DOUBLES||&||SINGLES||1st - ||$500 & Jackets|| ||Jacket &
||2nd - ||$250|| ||entry fees payback!
||3rd - ||$120|| ||
||4th - ||$80|| ||
|ROOKIE DOUBLES||&||SINGLES||1st - ||$400 & Jackets|| ||Jacket &
||2nd - ||$200|| ||entry fees payback!
||3rd - ||$100|| ||
||4th - ||$50|| ||
OPEN MIXED DOUBLES
1st - 100%
OPEN DRAW FOR PARTNERS
3500pt. LIMITED DOUBLES
2nd - payback of
3rd - $10 entry fees
1st - 100%
2nd - payback of
3rd - $5 entry fees
ENTRY FEES PER PLAYER
|Semi Pro Doubles||....$20||/||....$30|
|Semi Pro Singles||....$10||/||....$15|
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
|FRIDAY||7 PM||Forward Shoot-out|| ||8 PM|| Open Draw
|| ||10 PM|| Rookie Singles
|| ||12 PM|| Last match called!
||SATURDAY ||12noon|| Semi Pro Doubles
|| ||& Events Continue!
|| ||3 PM|| Open Singles
|| ||5 PM|| Rookie Doubles
|| ||6 PM|| Open Mixed Doubles
|| ||8 PM|| OPEN DOUBLES
|| ||9 PM|| *Amateur Doubles Playoff
|| ||12 PM|| Last match called!
||SUNDAY ||12noon|| Womens Doubles
|| ||& Events Continue!
|| ||1 PM|| Semi Pro Singles
|| ||3 PM|| 3500pt. Limited Doubles
|| ||5 PM|| Goalie Wars
|| ||7 PM|| *Amateur Singles(Free entry)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- Open Doubles is the main event of the weekend and entry is required by all to be eligible to compete in any other event offered---the only exceptions are open draw and open mixed doubles!
- A one-time tournament administration fee of $25 will be required of all players entering an event and/or using the tournament designated foosball tables. Otherwise $15 per event. The tournament tables will be available forsale after the tournament, contact "Rodney Jenkins".
- When applicable, the Programs' current Class-Point Ratings will be used to determine a player's eligibility to compete in the various events offered -including chart seeding; otherwise, USTSA ratings will be observed. New players, amateurs, and not-rated players will be eligible to compete as "rookie" (Class A/5, U.S.T.S.A. 1100 pts). "AA class" rookie players are eligible for rookie events; however, only one per team for rookie doubles. Same applies for "A class" SP's.
- Official rules of the United States Table Soccer Association as well as those adopted by the Southern Foosball Program will be observed, and the tournament directors' decision on all matters is final! Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated!
- First through third place achievement certificates, or possibly trophies, will be awarded in all events, as well as, to the top placing rookies of open doubles & singles.
- With satisfactory participation, customized State Championship Jackets will be awarded to the 1st place winners of the main event OD, and also to those winning OS, SS, SD, RS, RD, and possibly the female of Open Mixed Doubles. Five dollars per participant of the entry fee to these events could be held back to go towards the cost of the jackets. Winners are eligible for only one jacket representing all championship titles earned during the weekend of events. For any otherwise title holders interested, championship jackets are available for purchase ($100).
- Pay-outs are guaranteed by the Southern Foosball Program and will be paid in full according to the printed breakdown; however, events of less than 8-16 teams participation may/could be cancelled.
- Registration and sign-up begins 30 minutes before an event is scheduled to begin and will close no sooner than 15 minutes past. Don't miss out!
- Open event matches take priority over all other events, however, match coordination will be strictly the directors judgment. Efforts will support presenting each event as the schedule dictates; however, according to circumstances created or encountered, the actual execution and start times are subject to change as needed.
- For more information: Call or contact the Southern Foosball Program/Rodney Jenkins (256) 734-6349 between 8am & 9pm central time, or email anytime email@example.com.
- Additional amateur events, or women's events, can be created with interest and requests. Players listed in the Program's current Class ratings-B,C,D, or BEGinner class, will be eligible to compete for the "Amateur" state title. (only players with limited or no tournament experience will be eligible)
The host facility is located at 4749 Hwy. 58, in Chattanooga, Tennessee; Wheel's, formally BW's Rack Room, will have food & beverages available during the weekend of events. Age 21 is required! The location phone number is (423)894-4000, but all questions about the state tournament should be directed to the Southern Foosball Program Headquarters/Rodney Jenkins - (256)734-6349.
BW's Rack Room is definitely the "happening place" in Chattanooga. It's new and the place to be for billiards/restaurant/night club/dancing entertainment. The location management is excited about hosting the event and promises the players will no-doubt enjoy the very nice and spacious atmosphere along with all the many great features the location has to offer. All interested are invited to come out and participate. Hope to see you there!
Directions to Foos-location:
*Exit Interstate 75 at Hwy. 153 which travels Northward. Travel 153 to Hwy. 58 and turn right. BW's Rack Room is located just a short distance on the left at:
4749 Hwy. 58, Chattanooga, Tennessee. The location phone number is (423) 894-4000.
*There's plenty of reasonably priced Hotel's within 3 minutes drive from the tournament location. Listed below is hotels located just off Interstate 75 at Exit#5 close to the "Hamilton Mall" area.
Microtel Inn is probably the most economical: (423) 510-0761
Directions: Exit 5, West to Shallowford Village Dr., Then left on McCutcheon Rd.
Fairfield Inn is located in the same area: (423) 499-3800
Located at 2350 Shallowford Village Drive
Ramada Limited is another in the same area: (423) 855-2090
Directions: Located at 2361 Shallowford Village Drive
[FOOSBALL TABLES FORSALE] [PARTS] [FOOS-GEAR & APPAREL] [TERMS OF SALE]
[SOUTHERN FOOSBALL PROGRAM] [ALABAMA FOOSBALL PROGRAM] [SPONSORS]
Direct your questions or comments to the Southern Foosball Program Headquarters/Rodney Jenkins at (256) 734-6349, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.